- This event has passed.
Clinical Management of Bronchiolitis: From Mild to Critical
January 13 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Free for AARC member, $18 for non-members – Approved for 1 CRCE
Sign up here on AARC U: Clinical Management of Bronchiolitis
Care for bronchiolitis remains variable between centers. This presentation will define bronchiolitis, discuss its clinical presentation and assessment, and discuss the current evidence for interventions to care for patients with bronchiolitis from mild presentations to critical cases in the PICU.
- Define what bronchiolitis is… and what it isn’t.
- Provide guidance on the clinical presentation and assessment of bronchiolitis
- Discuss interventions and clinical management of bronchiolitis from mild presentation to critical bronchiolitis in the PICU
- Anne Geistkemper, MSc, RRT, RRT-NPS: Neonatal-Pediatric Section Manager of Respiratory Care Services and Instructor at Rush University (Illinois)
- Steven Shein, MD, FCCM: Chief of Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Linsalata Chair in Pediatric Critical Care and Emergency Medicine, and Co-Director of the PICU Clinical, Basic, and Translational Research Program at Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital (Ohio)
- Emilee Lamorena, MSc, RRT, RRT-NPS: Director of Respiratory, Pulmonary, & Asthma Program at CHOC Children’s (California)